Key aspects of the program:
– A varied curriculum that integrates practical and critical skills across diverse media and disciplines.
– Professional development including a contemporary art seminar (CAP), graduate group critiques, individual meetings with graduate advisors, and the support of Career Services.
– Teaching opportunities and the ability to apply for outside exhibitions and grants, including SMFA Travel Grants.
– Distinguished visiting faculty and guest artists, including Tran Loung (Performance), Ginna Stewart (Sculpture), Dawit Petros (Photography), Barnaby Furnas (Painting), and Daniel Rich (Painting).
In this unique program, you will complete 60 credits, including studio art, four graduate seminars, two art history courses, and two academic electives at the upper or graduate level at Tufts University. You'll also have your own semi-private studio space and access to the School's faculty and facilities.
Applications are now being accepted at smfa.edu/apply. To learn more, contact SMFA Admissions at
+1 617 369 3626 or email email@example.com.
- Crafts Center increases programming, hosts workshops (tuftsdaily.com)
- Tufts University (ehscampusconnection.wordpress.com)
- Tod Papageorge leaves Yale School of Art (yaledailynews.com)
- Day 2 SMFA (jlnatc.wordpress.com)